An article to know more about on IP address and a VPN
What is IP address
- An IP address, or simply an “IP,” is a unique address that identifies a device on the Internet or a local network.
- It allows a system to be recognized by other systems connected via the Internet protocol.
- There are two primary types of IP address formats used today — IPv4 and IPv6.
What is a VPN
- A secure communication channel between your computer and a server is called a VPN (Virtual Private Network).
- It encrypts any data passing through it.
The VPN’s components are what makes it work
- Encryption and Security protocols – by creating a secure connection and affecting the type of data encryption, the VPN protects any data passing through the server.
- Server – while using a VPN, your data is sent to the server, and only afterward – to the resource you are looking for.
- It’s pretty simple – the request you sent hits the server of the resource, but your data (information) can only be moved between your device and the VPN server.
- This also passes through a secure communication channel so that the server you are requesting cannot receive any information about you.
- When connecting to a VPN, your ISP cannot decrypt the data itself or track the websites you visit, but it can only track encrypted traffic coming to the VPN server.
- Most often, VPN is used to protect confidential information (electronic correspondence, online banking) and to view blocked sites from anywhere.
- VPN is also used to hide the real location by changing your IP address, which changes according to the server you are connected to.
Why it’s important to use a VPN?
- The Internet has become a vital part of our everyday lives; we keep our information, our media, our property in a supposedly “safe” place.
- So what happens when our private data’s security is compromised? Or when strangers can access all that we keep sealed and locked?
- It is clear that you need to have your own security network. You need to have a VPN.
- A technology that allows you to generate a connection between two or more computers or servers through another network is called VPN (Virtual Private Network).
- Using encryption and cryptography makes the security level in the core network irrelevant, allowing you to use even public Internet for the connection.
- Having a VPN makes your life much easier: You can keep your activity online to yourself, protecting yourself from any prying eyes.
- You can connect to any public WiFi network without being vulnerable to various hackers trying to steal your information.
- You can access worldwide content, withdrawing any boundaries that might have been established on your network’s location! And the list goes on and on…
- Not having a VPN in the 21st century is pretty much like storing all of your valued possessions in the street, where anyone can take possession of it.
About a product from seed4.me
- Seed4.Me packed VPN technology in a simple, easy-to-use VPN application for all your devices.
Features of a VPN from Seed4.me
- One account for all devices
- Words from seed4.me, We don’t strictly limit the number of devices you can simultaneously use. You can protect all your Windows, MAC, iOS and Android devices with a single Seed4.Me VPN account. We also support many other devices that have PPTP/L2TP, built-in client.
- Encrypt your traffic and protect your privacy on all devices.
- Available on: Android, Windows, ios, mac OS
- Large selection of its Locations
- You will get the best speed and ping by connecting to the nearest servers.
- A good practice (balance between speed and security) is to choose a server in the country next to your country, but not in the country where you are.
- At this moment we offer servers in 30+ locations. We listen to your requests and keep on adding new locations every month.
- Check Locations – Click here
Advantages of it
- Unblock websites
- Surf anonymously online
- Protect traffic from hackers and provider
- Hide real IP
- 30+ VPN locations
- They are growing their network constantly.
- Their servers are located physically in 30+ countries.
- Each location has a redundant number of nodes and forms a fault-tolerant system.
Plans Available from seed4.me
- 1-month plan – $5.00/month (save $0.00)
- $5 billed every month
- 3-months plan – $3.33/month (save $5.00)
- $10 billed every 3 months
- 1-year plan – $3.00/month (save $24.00)
- $36 billed every year
How to get a VPN 7 days for free to use?
How to Use
- Windows Application Link
- For Windows 10 User
- For Windows 8 User
- For Windows 7 User
- For Windows Vista User
- For Windows XP User
- For macOS User – Click Here to Download an Application
- For iOS User – Click Here to Download an Application
- For Android User – Click Here to Download an Application
- For Linux User – Click Here to Download an Application
Share and Support Us ❤️
Keep Reading | Keep Sharing | Thanks for the Contribution | Technology World 🗺