The most affected business segment in India due to the COVID-19 outbreak are the MSMEs. Government is taking all measures and solutions not to hamper Indian MSMEs. Businesses need to understand these measures before taking any untoward decision that may negatively impact their workforce.
In today’s special edition of Power of 21 for MSMEs, our GST expert will explain to you on how to deal with the COVID-19 crisis during and after the lockdown.
We invite you to join the session today, at 3 pm to know ‘How can businesses cope with the aftermath of lockdown due to COVID-19?’ Click on the link below to register for the webinar at no cost.
“Power of 21” is a FREE 21-day tax learning program to learn about GST, TDS, Income Tax with some interesting case studies. The upcoming sessions this week will cover the following GST topics:
- Tuesday, 14th April’20: Overview of GST Returns & Filing Procedure
- Wednesday, 15th April’20: Key Points for Annual return filing for FY 18-19
- Thursday, 16th April’20: Income Tax: All about ITR-1 filing & recent updates
- Friday, 17th April’20: Know about the Offences & Penalties under GST
Hurry up! Registration is open for only limited seats. Join now to secure your slot. Spread the word to your fellow CAs and let’s all make the most of our precious time. #Powerof21
‘Power of 21’ is a cutting edge learning program curated by tax experts at ClearTax. Upgrade your learning experience with 21+ live sessions on all the latest developments in GST together with special editions of income tax, covering TDS and ITR.
So Sign-up Free and start your learning journey today!
Registration Process for “Power of 21”
- Visit the link – Click Here
- Enter your details in the form provided by cleartax
- Click in the check-box to get latest GST & Tax Updates on WhatsApp from cleartax and then click on “SIGN UP FREE”
- You will get success message by clicking on “SIGN UP FREE”, Thank You for registering for ‘Power of 21’ Learning Program.
What after Successful Sign-up?
- You will receive “Thank you” Mail.
- You will receive the joining links on your registered email address every day.
- Watch their past sessions from the “Power of 21 Learning Series”, Click Here.
- You can use their GST software free till 31st of May, 2020 (Click Here).
- FREE support & training in English & हिन्दी
- Easily integrates with Busy, Tally, Excel & other accounting software
- No download needed. Real time data sharing between businesses and their CAs
- Import purchase data (including journals) from Tally software in a single click
- Import data 5X faster to perform reconciliation and file GSTR-3B
- Extensive validations to avoid uploading of incorrect data
- Import E-commerce and TDS transactions in seconds
- Fetch data from Tally to file GSTR-1 through ClearTax GST Desktop App
- File GSTR-3B NIL Returns through ClearTax GST Desktop App
- GSTR-3B End-to-End filing through ClearTax GST Desktop App
- File GSTR-1 NIL Returns through ClearTax GST Desktop App
- Pull your sales data from Tally to ClearTax Desktop App in just 2 simple steps
- Download ClearTax GST Desktop App – Click Here
Share and Support Us ❤️
Keep Reading | Keep Sharing | Thanks for the Contribution | Technology World 🗺