How To Get your Gmail account accessible On Telegram
To get Gmail on Telegram, you need a telegram account and telegram installed on your device.
By following these 6 steps you can get your account Gmail on Telegram accessible.
6 Steps to get Gmail on Telegram to be followed are enlisted herewith,
1. Open the Gmail bot in the Telegram app. To get started you can visit this Gmail bot link and allow it to open the Telegram client. Alternatively, you can also send a direct message to @gmailbot.
2. You will get a quick explanation message telling you what this bot can do. Click “Start” to continue.
3. To enable the bot to do its job, you need to authorize it to set up Gmail integration. The bot will try to open the Gmail integration link. Tap “Open” to proceed.
4. Choose one of your Gmail accounts that you want to use with Telegram.
5. You need to allow Gmail bot for Telegram to manage your Gmail account via Telegram. Click the “Allow” button.
6. After everything is set up correctly you will have a channel dedicated to your Gmail and will start receiving emails in your Telegram client
Note: This Bot enables you to send and receive any kind of email in ur Gmail Account